Need a time-out? Is it jogging along the Rhine River, playing basketball or the hip-swing of the new salsa teacher you cannot forget…
A weekly sports program is arranged every semester, so that our students get something else to face than the screen of their computers. Furthermore at least one excursion takes place every semester. Around Worms there is so much to experience: High rope courses, paintball fields/ indoors, basketball games of the Skyliners, ice hockey games in Mannheim or first class soccer games of the Eintracht and many more…
Can you do something particularly well? Or even have a coaching certificate? Then get in touch with us and be a part of our weekly sports program. We are pleased about an active participation in our activities, according to the motto: from students for students.
- Creating a weekly sports plan, coordination and arranging of the gym times and gym locations
- Searching for course instructors, organizing paperwork (contracts etc.)
- Arrangements with the responsible caretakers
- Buying needed utensils for the classes
- Organizing sport events
- Initiating cooperation with external vendors
- Answering students questions about sports at our university
You can inform yourself about the current supply at the AStA-Office of the University of applied sciences Worms (G-Building) opening hours are Monday- Friday between 9am and 2pm. For more information just write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.